Custom Decorators Service / Short Message Service (SMS)
- When you opt-in to the Short Message Service (SMS) using a short code by texting “JOIN”, we will send you an SMS text message to confirm your sign-up. By sending a text message for participation in the text messaging program or by using our text program at any time, you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions set forth. These Terms and Conditions may change from time to time.
- You can cancel and opt-out of the SMS service at any time. Just text “STOP” to 85144 to stop. We will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just text “JOIN” to 85144 to register as you did the first time. We will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- If, at any time, you forget what keywords are supported, just text “HELP” to 85144 for help. We will respond with several keywords supported by our service.
- As always, message & data rates may apply. Message frequency varies. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider. For general questions about the services provided by the short code, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Alerts sent via SMS may not be delivered to you if your phone is not in range of a transmission site, or if sufficient network capacity is not available at a particular time. Even within a coverage area, factors beyond any third party cell phone provider’s control may interfere with message delivery, including the customer’s equipment, terrain, proximity to buildings, foliage, and weather. You acknowledge that urgent alerts may not be timely received and that a third party cell phone provider’s does not guarantee that alerts will be delivered.
You agree not to send or otherwise make available content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or contains hate speech.
By sending text messages, you grant Custom Decorators the perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform, and publicly display any and all text message content provided by you to Custom Decorators (in whole or in part) and to incorporate such content into other works in any format now known or later developed.
I. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE TEXT PROGRAM IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE TEXT PROGRAM IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. Custom Decorators AND ITS OFFICERS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS, CONTRACTORS, CONSULTANTS, LICENSORS, AND SUPPLIERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Custom Decorators AND ITS OFFICERS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS, CONTRACTORS, CONSULTANTS, LICENSORS, AND SUPPLIERS MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (A) THE TEXT PROGRAM WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE TEXT PROGRAM WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE; OR (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE TEXT PROGRAM WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE.
II. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT Custom Decorators AND ITS OFFICERS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS, CONTRACTORS, CONSULTANTS, LICENSORS, AND SUPPLIERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES OR ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE TEXT PROGRAM.
Custom Decorators reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend any or all of its Text Program, in whole or in part, for any reason, with or without notice to you.
United States Participating Carriers Include
AT&T, Cricket, Metro PCS, Sprint, T-Mobile*, U.S. Cellular, Verizon and Virgin Mobile. Additional carriers may be added.
*T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.